Why do you need to attend?
Let’s start with a few questions…
Are you scared of losing your top producers (or all your producers) to rental and suites?
Are you tired handing out commission checks — that you can’t afford — to staff members who have little concern beyond the face they see in the mirror?
Are you tired renting out stations and wondering why you personally guaranteed a bank loan and/or a lease to open a business where no one needs to follow your rules or help you grow?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’re not alone. Thousands of salon and spa owners are feeling the same fears as you.
The good news is, there’s a better way to do business — a way that makes you way more immune to the familiar scenarios mentioned above.
And…you’re going to learn how to put it to work in your salon/spa at the Team-Based Pay Conference.
Watch this video to see what service providers think of Team-Based Pay
As this video beautifully portrays, the power of Team-Based Pay lies in your staff’s excitement and commitment to helping the business grow. They aren’t lured away by rental and suites because they are part of something bigger. They understand that “we” beats “I/me/mine” every time.
For owners, Team-Based Pay offers…
- Consistent bottom-line profits
- A pay program that you can afford
- A paycheck an owner deserves
- Clients loyal to the business — not to an individual
- A team culture where everyone is motivated and rewarded by growth
- Bulletproof systems to ensure consistency
- Removal of the lure of booth rental and suite from your staff
- Compliance to Bill 1513 if you are based in California
Come learn Team-Based Pay from the originators
Strategies Founder & CEO, Neil Ducoff, created the Team-Based Pay business model for salons, spas and medspas over thirty years ago. Since that time, we have taught the program to thousands of owners and managers…both in the classroom and working hands-on through out coaching program.
Our team of Certified Strategies Coaches (CSCs) represents the brightest business minds in the industry. No one becomes a CSC without mastering the Team-Based Pay concepts within their own business.
…And you’ll have access to them ALL at TBP17.
Some things TBP17 is not…
- TBP17 is NOT just for those that are currently using Team-Based Pay. In fact, we have two entire days of breakout sessions specifically for attendees who are not on Team-Based Pay yet. See the agenda for “non” Team-Based Pay salons, spas and medspas here.
- TBP17 is NOT two days of “too good to be true” information: Everything you’ll hear is producing incredible results in salons, spas and medspas every day. In fact, LOTS of those businesses will be in attendance for you to network with and learn from.
- TBP17 is NOT your typical multi-speaker conference: You’ll hear from the Strategies team only, as we share the ins-and-outs of Team-Based Pay. Each class builds on the next. It’s not a constant rotation of speakers delivering one unrelated presentation after another.
New for 2017:
- Service Provider Panel Discussion: What do service providers REALLY think about being on Team-Based Pay? Don’t miss this must-attend panel discussion as five current TBP service providers share their opinions on what keeps them motivated, sharing their clients with other service providers and more.
Team-Based Pay works
Now is your chance to learn it from the originators, AND network with some of the most successful Team-Based Pay salon/spa owners in the country.
Make the investment in your future, your company’s future, and your staff’s future.
The investment will pay for itself tenfold.
Join us in San Antonio for two days as we further advance the best compensation program in the professional beauty industry. Come network. Come learn. Come celebrate.
But remember, ticket prices will continue to increase up until the event. Register now, or pay more later!
SUPER EARLY-BIRD (Expired)
BEAT THE INCREASE!
OVER 50% OFF!
April 24 - July 27
OVER 40% OFF!
TEAM PLAYER (Expired)
July 28 - Sept. 28
SAVE OVER 30%
NOW - Oct. 12
DON'T MISS OUT!